About Drylock Technologies
Drylock Technologies, with its headquarters in Belgium, Europe, is an innovative player in the hygiene market, specializing in the production of baby diapers, feminine hygiene products and incontinence products.
Drylock has been present in the Brazil and Latin American markets since 2018, operating in 4 locations: plants in Capivari/SP and Poá/SP and logistics distribution centers in Piracicaba/SP and Arujá/SP.
When you work at Drylock, you become part of a highly innovative company that firmly believes the future is green. You will work in an agile and dynamic environment, where initiative is highly valued and the personal and career growth of our employees is a priority for us.
- Structure pricing route for hygiene products
- Monitor pricing processes and pricing calculations, cost targets and margins
- Establish a constructive partnership with the Sales/Trade team, with a "Pricing focused on Profitability Gains" approach
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines
- Always seek efficiency and support the continuous improvement of policies, processes and pricing systems.
- Graduation in Administration or similar
- Experience in pricing and pricing strategy
- Desirable English
- Good command of the Office Package, especially Excel and Power BI
Home Office (1x per week) + market-based benefits
Share this job: