About Drylock Technologies
Drylock Technologies, with its headquarters in Belgium, Europe, is an innovative player in the hygiene market, specializing in the production of baby diapers, feminine hygiene products and incontinence products.
Drylock has been present in the Brazil and Latin American markets since 2018, operating in 4 locations: plants in Capivari/SP and Poá/SP and logistics distribution centers in Piracicaba/SP and Arujá/SP.
When you work at Drylock, you become part of a highly innovative company that firmly believes the future is green. You will work in an agile and dynamic environment, where initiative is highly valued and the personal and career growth of our employees is a priority for us.
- Reporting directly to the Logistics Coordinator (based in Capivari)
- Manage the team, ensuring that shifts are complete and with adequate workforce;
- Management of vacations, time cards and team absence, as well as conflict resolution.
- Responsible for the entire process of receiving finished products from the Capivari factory and shipping them to customers in Brazil and Latin America;
- Responsible for all organization, cleaning and safety of warehouses;
- Graduation in Administration, Logistics and related areas;
- Living in Piracicaba or next;
- Time availability (overtime, closings);
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a leadership role in logistics operations;
Share this job: